People do business with the people they trust. At Kreston NNC, we don’t just know accounting, we know what really drives a business in Vietnam and we know you care about the long-term sustainability of your business. We know you need someone, a friend whom you can count on, in matter of business and much more. Doing business in Vietnam requires local knowledge, the right contacts and skillset, and even a whole new different approach.
The regulatory environment for doing business in Vietnam is undergoing constant changes, which represent both opportunities and challenges. You may be branching out into the unknown. Norms, assumptions, common sense, or even best practices that work else where may not necessarily work in Vietnam. Local knowledge can give you the competitive edge. We know the local regulations and best practices inside out. There is no doubt that we can give your business a competitive edge.
Whether you are setting up a new business or looking to expand an established business. Let us know where you want to go, we know how to help you get there, and when appropriate, we do so without even having to be asked. We are here to help you make it happen. It is how we make a difference.
We offer retainer services to companies and business founders who would like to join our circle. Our retainer services offer the following benefits:
- General information – We will provide your business with any general information on doing business in Vietnam that meets your needs;
- Unlimited access – We will allow you unlimited access to our professionals for verbal or written advice on matters relating to doing business in Vietnam such as market intelligence, licensing, taxation, customs, immigration, employment, banking etc. that may have an impact on, or bring opportunities to, your business in Vietnam;
- Prompt response – We aim to respond to your queries within approximately 2 working days for simple queries, or 5 working days for queries that require extensive research;
- Direct seniority attention – Your queries will attended to by our professionals with adequate seniority;
- No surprise fee – When a service request falls outside the scope of our retainer services, we will seek your pre-approval of an alternative fee arrangement;
- First responder – When a regulatory compliance issue arises, we will provide you with our assessment, advice and recommendations of ways to resolve it;
- Rollover of retainer fee credits – If you do not use our retainer services in any particular month, we will allow you a full credit of the monthly retainer fee against our fees for other non-retainer services; and
- More importantly, you will be part of our network of business people who do business with the people they trust.
For further information, please contact us.